With the ongoing Coronavirus situation making location filming more challenging, businesses are looking for new ways to continue to connect with their employees and their customers.
And it’s really important that they do.
Audiences are spending more time than ever viewing content on-line, so it’s vital that businesses continue to communicate with customers using the most powerful marketing medium they have.
Here are a few ways we are creating video content right now:
We have access to a huge catalogue of stock footage and images.
Combined with a great script for voiceover, a cool music track, motion-graphics and some sharp editing, we can produce a highly effective film to deliver your message.
Perhaps you want to deliver a personal message direct to your staff or maybe conduct a small panel discussion between experts – of course, keeping 2m apart!
We can film safely in a studio environment following all our COVID19 secure compliant procedures. To make sure you’re still part of the action, we’re inviting clients to dial in via Zoom to oversee what‘s being captured.
If your event has been cancelled because of the Coronavirus crisis, you can still engage with your audience through interactive live streaming.
Filmed in studio space or an event location, we can still safely broadcast your event adhering to social-distancing rules.
Present slides with one or more presenters, include interactive features such as Q&A, add short graphical features for your sponsors and even monetise your conference live stream through pay-per-view.
Alternatively, we can pre-record your speakers and present as a live broadcast wherever and whenever you want.
We’re working remotely on a number of animation projects for clients right now.
With regular production meetings via Zoom, we can work together to develop scripts, storyboards and then produce the animations entirely remotely.
We’re working safely to ensure the well being or our clients and crew.
- Making sure there is at least a 2 metre gap between members of crew, talent and clients at all times.
- Our filming locations must be of a suitable size so we can easily observe the 2 metre distancing rule.
- Using the right equipment during filming to make sure we can keep that 2 metre distance.
- We’re keeping crew numbers down, and wherever we can, only having one crew member present on set.
- Other crew and clients can join our shoots via live stream.
Everyone taking part in filming will be required to:
- Wash hands before and after filming, and regularly throughout.
- Wear masks if filming is indoors.
- Minimise surface transfer by not passing around equipment.
- All our kit will be sanitised before and after filming.
- In particular, microphones will be wiped and sanitised before and after use.
- Crew will guide talent to fit their own lapel microphones without contact.
- Lapel microphones will be used in rotation so a single lapel mic is not used again within 72 hours of previous shoot.
- If anyone due to be involved in filming displays any COVID19 symptoms in the run up to filming, they must not attend.
- If anyone begins to display COVID19 symptoms during a shoot, filming will be suspended.
If there’s anyway we can support you and your communication needs through the next few months – we are here to help.
By telephone: +44 (0)1772 252144
By email: email@example.com
Stanley Road Film and Media Limited, Studio 17, Momentum Business Park, Momentum Place, Preston PR5 6EF.